Friday, March 17, 2006
Wish You Were At SXSW
I've been busy at SXSW doing my critically acclaimed comedy. That's why I haven't been posting lately. If you are not at SXSW, then you are a loser. Wonder why Brooklyn Vegan and Aziz have not put up anything new lately? The blogosphere stops for SXSW like network TV stops for a Presidential speech.
Also I've been spreading that "Snakes on Planes" meme.
Oh and last week I was at the Aspen Comedy Festival. Aziz Ansari's win was a bigger upset than "Crash" at the Oscars. I was expected to win. Maybe next year.
My Arab-American Idol sketch is a huge viral video (must have FakePlayer to view clip).
Tonight I'll be somewhere in NYC enjoying St. Patrick's ...
OK you caught me. I'm not at SXSW. And I have not been spreading the "Snakes" meme.
And I was not ... you get the pattern right?
But I sincerely wish you were at SXSW. I would say Happy St. Patrick's Day, but there is no such thing unless you are at SXSW.
Also I've been spreading that "Snakes on Planes" meme.
Oh and last week I was at the Aspen Comedy Festival. Aziz Ansari's win was a bigger upset than "Crash" at the Oscars. I was expected to win. Maybe next year.
My Arab-American Idol sketch is a huge viral video (must have FakePlayer to view clip).
Tonight I'll be somewhere in NYC enjoying St. Patrick's ...
OK you caught me. I'm not at SXSW. And I have not been spreading the "Snakes" meme.
And I was not ... you get the pattern right?
But I sincerely wish you were at SXSW. I would say Happy St. Patrick's Day, but there is no such thing unless you are at SXSW.